3.27.2006

Cove

Three cheers for Canadian content! Deep Cove cycles is the ultimate North Shore bike shop. At some point I guess they decided that the equipment out there was just not adequate, so they made their own. There are a few running around Edmonton, and they are very nice bikes.


G Spot - Three guesses as to what this bike is for... Beefy frame, bash guard, no front derailleur, double crown Bomber, flat pedals. I'm sure the similarities to the Kona Stinky are intentional.


Hummer - I wouldn't want the suspension seatpost, but otherwise, this is a gorgeous hardtail. Easton carbon bar, Avid Mag brakes, Marzocchi X-Fly fork - all excellent.


Stifee - If I had a bike like this - I'd want it to be just like this one. Does that make sense? You know what I mean right?




Hummer - Another sweet titanium Cove. And this one has the seriously light Psylo SL. Which I kinda like in that color.

No comments: